Costa Rica Day 7

March 12, 2012

I’ve drank way too many of these. And have wasted too many hours tying cherry stems. I’m a pro now (8 sec PR).

image

My body feels like it’s on a constant wave. Even when I sleep. I guess that means I’m a mermaid now.

image

I look like a true tough surfer now. The entire backside of my left leg is covered in a gnarly bruise. Luckily my killer tan is covering it up (You can tell I’m a surfer because I said gnarly…that’s totally rad dude!)

image

My parents emailed me yesterday to tell me it was snowing at home. I guess I need to smuggle these home in my suitcase.

…or just never come home. I’ll need to figure out how to have Baxter and Styx mailed to me.

image

image

1 RavieNomNoms March 12, 2012 at 6:53 am

Looks like you are having a great time! So glad to see that you are! :-)

2 The Mom Chef ~ Taking on Magazines One Recipe at a Time March 12, 2012 at 9:37 am

Yeah, you’re having a great time. So what. I’m not jealous (as I sit here bundled in three layers with woolly socks and fuzzy slippers on. Geez. Have fun.

Seriously, I know you are; it shows. Thanks for sharing the good times with us!

3 Lacy @ NYCityEats March 12, 2012 at 11:01 am

I’m so jealous of your trip! I want to be in Costa Rica darn it. :) And while you’re there I’ve given you an award. You can check it out on my blog @ http://nycityeats.com/wordpress/4401/love-appreciation/

4 Kiri W. March 12, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Man, still looks amazing! :)

5 Tina@flourtrader March 12, 2012 at 1:48 pm

There are sometimes in your life so special that you wish would last forever and you are right in the midst of those times. Your posts really show that you are not wasting a moment of your time in Costa Rica and I am so glad! Lovely pictures, you two look so happy together! Thanks again for sharing some of the highlights of your honeymoon!

6 Tina@flourtrader March 12, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I know, three sentences with exclaimation points at the end in a row. I guess I am really happy seeing this post.

7 Baking Serendipity March 12, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Pink nails and too many cocktails make perfect vacations :)