Mini Monkey Bread Loaves

September 17, 2012

Did you know that pizza dough makes for a great sweet treat?

Mini Monkey Bread Loaves

Well…it does!

Mini Monkey Bread Loaves-2

All you gotta do is cut it up in to little pieces.

Mini Monkey Bread Loaves-3

Dip it in butter

Mini Monkey Bread Loaves-4

Coat it in cinnamon-sugar

Mini Monkey Bread Loaves-5

Then bake!

Mini Monkey Bread Loaves1

Perfect sweet treat!

Mini Monkey Bread Loaves
makes 3 little loaves

1 bag premade pizza dough (I used Trader Joe’s)

1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted

1 cup sugar

3 tablespoons cinnamon

Cinnamon Drizzle:

1 cup powdered sugar

1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon

2-3 tablespoons milk

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 3 mini loaf pans with cooking spray. In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon together, set aside.

Cut dough (I used scissors) in to one inch pieces and roll in a ball. Dip the dough balls in to the melted butter and shake off any access. Roll dough balls in to the cinnamon sugar, then place in the mini loaf pan. Continue doing this until your loaf pan is about half full, then move on to the other pans.

Bake Monkey Breads for 25-28 minutes are until dough is cooked and golden brown and bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.

To make the cinnamon drizzle, combine the powdered sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add in a little milk at a time, until you get the desired consistency of your drizzle. I like mine a little thicker, so I used only 2 tablespoons of milk.

Remove loves from pan and enjoy tons of little monkey bread bites!

Recipe adapted from Spoon Fork Bacon

1 Part Time House Wife September 17, 2012 at 10:14 am

Looks like the perfect sweet treat…. This wouldn’t last a minute around my fatty face!

2 RavieNomNoms September 17, 2012 at 11:10 am

Sounds like a perfect sweet treat to me! What a great idea! I love how different doughs can double for different things!

3 Anita at Hungry Couple September 17, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Three little loaves is one serving, right? Right??

4 Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts September 17, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Pizza dough, huh? I want this right now, looks amazing!

5 Anne @ Have a Cookie! September 17, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Yum! I love monkey bread!

6 Choc Chip Uru September 17, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Mmmm who could resist? :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

7 renegade diet pdf free March 8, 2013 at 4:01 am

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images
aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

8 Doyle June 11, 2013 at 7:40 am

Howdy just came upon your blog via Google after I entered in, “Mini Monkey Bread Loaves” or something similar (can’t quite remember exactly). In any case, I’m grateful I found it simply because your content is exactly what
I’m searching for (writing a college paper) and I hope you don’t
mind if I collect some material from here and I will of course credit
you as the source. Many thanks.

9 Steph June 12, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Not at all! So glad you found what you were looking for

10 http://lovecomesyourway.Blogspot.com/2013/07/insider-internet-dating-download.html August 24, 2013 at 1:57 pm

It’s not necessary to do endless research or write an essay. It’s OK to embellish your favorite parts of her, she probably will see
right through it but she will love hearing it any way. After working my
way through college, and spending so many years in entry level positions, I was finally getting
somewhere with my career.

11 ctek 56-864 battery charger October 4, 2013 at 12:56 pm

But if you don’t mind waiting a few days, you can often get cheap shoes online that will be as much
in fashion as items purchased locally. With modern technologies and a clever
idea, just about anything can be developed to cater to the consumer’s needs and wants.

It is also advised that as you get to change your car tires, that you change
all four of them.

12 5 minute learning machine pdf October 6, 2013 at 4:27 am

the Spanish word for apple, you can associate the last letter of manzana to the
first letter of the word apple. Folic acid can be found in spinach, asparagus, peas, lentils and egg
yolks. Oily fish, such as mackerel, sardines and herring, are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty
acids, essential for healthy eyesight and brain development.

13 sistema de seduccion subliminal pdf gratis October 22, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Rule #4 – Do Stabilizing Movements from the Pushup Position.
Women should take half a serving, and men should take one serving, mixed in the recommended
amounts of water. If you want extra support to write your goals in the
STAR format just write an email to info@loseweighttowin.

14 Http://coverthypnosispdfsite.blogspot.com October 24, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I will not steal”, and the percentage of shoplifting dropped over 35%. Hypnosis gives you the ability to be able to make people more agreeable to your point of view, so instead of having huge arguments, you can be the victor with much more ease. Self hypnosis and mind control methods have been around forever, but this is on a different level.

15 Jacks bj Lessons October 26, 2013 at 4:38 pm

This, in turn, will lessen sexual excitement and pleasure, and may even reduce sexual function.
noun The uppermost or forwardmost part of the body of a vertebrate, containing the brain and the
eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and jaws. John Mc – Cain and Sarah Palin threatened to nuke Russia over Russia.

16 14 day rapid fat loss free November 13, 2013 at 7:48 am

The first line of attack is eating a high protein breakfast.
Obesity is a health hazard, but there are ways to work with it, without compromising your health further.
Using a appetite suppressant will help to prevent hunger, which could result
in you eating more cheat meals than you should.

17 http://thedramamethodpdf.blogspot.com/ November 14, 2013 at 7:17 pm

This is somewhat a tricky skill to learn, as it’s a bit of a delicate balancing act.
But he doesn’t have to know you had it planned from the get-go.

These feelings could be made even worse if you have been
stalking him online or in reality.

18 maximizador de musculos gratis descargar December 7, 2013 at 12:52 pm

First of all, I want to point out that dieting and exercises are best methods for fat loss.
It does not care where you live, but it certainly does seem to
thrive on the way you live. That is why you only need to follow the above
guidelines 90% of the time, which allows for 4-5 cheat meals
per week.

19 kidney disease solution pdf December 14, 2013 at 3:55 pm

However, by early next morning, in most cases
you will notice that your weight has considerably dropped compared to where it was the previous night.
The first move is concentrate on heart, lungs, and
cardio-vascular tissue. ” If this happens, weight loss will slow down and it will become more and more difficult to maintain a healthy weight.

20 72 April 8, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Thanks for finally talking about >Mini Monkey Bread Loaves <Liked it!