Last year I missed out on the biggest cookie swap of the Holiday Season.
This year I made sure not to miss out!
What cookie swap am I talking about you ask?
How awesome is that! It’s a cookie swap that makes your heart and your tummy feel good.
In exchange for the cookies I received I swapped my Monster Cookie recipe. What makes these monster? Only the fact that they have almost every ingredient under the sun snowman!
Holiday cheer…spread some!
And if you want to sign up for next year’s Cookie Swap, go here!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12-ounce jar crunchy peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup mini m&ms
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raisins, optional
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the eggs and sugars for 3 minutes on medium speed. Add in the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter, mix again until everything is well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Pour in the mini M&Ms, chocolate chips, raisins baking soda, and oatmeal and mix on low for a minute just to incorporate everything. Scoop out tablespoons spoons of dough and space about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set and are a light golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Pour a tall glass of milk and get your cookie on.
- Recipe adapted from Paula Deen