Valentine’s Day Surprises

January 17, 2014

Valentine’s Day is less than a month away…and I have to say I think it’s one of my favorite holidays.

Even more special now that I have a new little man in my life and I can’t wait to spread the LOVE.

ONESIE

I’ve been going a little bonkers already getting Logan’s Valentine’s Day goodies together.

It all started when I saw an ad for this adorable Mailbox. I just thought it was super cute and knew it would be something that Logan could grow in to and we could use for years and years. Than I started dreaming of when we have more kids and they can all swap little love letters with each other. Can’t wait — but I can?

Once the mailbox came in I quickly got to work on filling it…maybe a little too quick?

I think I want to just get a little Valentine’s Day book. I love getting him holiday themed books. It’s fun to build up a little collection that is just used for that one time of the year.

FROG // COOKIES // “I WOOF YOU” CUP

Oooh and there’s still one more craft that I want to make to put in his box, but it’s still a surprise…so you’ll have to stay tuned.

Please tell me I’m not the only one already getting Valentine’s Day gifts together!

1 Katie@LifesNextBigStep January 17, 2014 at 6:13 am

These are adorable and the box is brilliant!! We’ve got a 7 month old so I should probably start planning and figuring out what special goodies to get her :) Logan looks like such a sweet baby! Love your blog, by the way! You’re an inspiration to me for getting back into shape after baby (though I have a long way to go!). Keep up the great work!

2 Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen January 17, 2014 at 7:28 am

Aww…love the photo of your little man, here! So sweet. Also, I really like the idea of holiday children’s books to pull out and read to mark the holiday and make its season more special. I think it would be a fabulous stand alone post to share all the titles with other moms and gift ideas for grandmas and aunts. :) Thanks for sharing, my friend. And, have a great weekend!

3 Ali January 17, 2014 at 7:53 am

You’re so cute!! I love all the stuff you got for Logan. I probably should start sometime soon! haha

4 Athena R January 17, 2014 at 9:16 am

I was looking at Valentine’s items for my 5 mth old baby boy this morning. I think I’m going to get him this book ( http://www.amazon.com/Be-My-Valentine-Peter-Rabbit/dp/0723248648 ) and a stuffed animal. I love the mailbox…so cute.

5 Alaina {Fabtastic Eats} January 17, 2014 at 7:09 pm

omg you are so cute, and so is what you’re doing for logan! My husband and I have never celebrated Valentines day, so celebrating it with my kids never even crossed my mind! ha but I love this idea!

6 Monet January 17, 2014 at 9:51 pm

AHHHHH!! Love! I need to catch up. I love Valentine’s too and my mom always made it super special. I need to make/buy gifts for Lucy asap! Loved the sippy cup. I think I’m going to get one for her too!

7 Joanne January 18, 2014 at 5:50 am

All the holidays are really so much more fun when you have kids!

8 Zainab @ Blahnik Baker January 18, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Oh my!! he is too cute. I love all the gifts!! You are giving me ideas for the future

9 Kate@Diethood January 18, 2014 at 10:33 pm

He is SO handsome! Those eyes are gorgeous!! And that onesie… LOL! LOVES IT! All the gifts are adorable!

10 Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie January 22, 2014 at 1:51 pm