Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
Loving this day because it means good food, fun music, bright color, and a lot of Arrrrriiibas!
I’ve got some fun crafts and food for the babes [I plan to do a few of these with Logan]
And here’s some tasty eats and drinks for the adults!
1. Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Chips
2. Honey Lime Tequila Shrimp Tacos
3. Mexican Street Corn
4. Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Tacos
5. Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa
6. Healthy Mexican Casserole
7. Mango Jalapeno Margaritas
8. Agua Frescas
9. Homemade Horchata
10. Churro Milkshakes with Dulce de Leche