Tailgating Time

September 7, 2012

Wahoo!

It’s that time of year when weekends are consumed by the great American classic sport, FOOTBALL! It’s time to get on your jerseys, open up bags of chips, turn on the grill, grub away, and cheer your team on.

I’ve compiled a list of incredible yummy, finger licking, stuff your face football food.

Are you ready for some football?!

Appetizers

Baked Beans-2

Bacon Cream Cheese Roll Ups (My Life as a Mrs.)

Fried Pickle Chips (Spoon Fork Bacon)

Rosemary Sea Salt Pretzels (Two Peas and Their Pod)

Roasted Provolone (Oh Bite It)

Loaded Baked Potato Dip (Baked Bree)

Sweet and Sticky Baked Chicken Drumsticks (The Novice Chef)

Garlic Chive Crackers (Yes, I Want Cake)

Main Dish

Frito Topped Turkey Burgers-2

Homemade Chicken Cheesesteaks (How Sweet It Is)

Mini Corn Dog Muffins (Iowa Girl Eats)

Italian Meatball Sandwiches (Simply Scratch)

Frito Topped Turkey Burgers (Steph’s Bite by Bite)

Fried Avocado Tacos (A Cozy Kitchen)

Mini Pretzel Dogs (Joy the Baker)

Deep Dish Pizza (Eat Live Run)

Nacho Pasta (Scarletta Bakes)

Grilled Mac and Cheese Sandwich with Pulled Pork (Pass the Sushi)

Balsamic Cognac Slow Cooker Baked Beans (Steph’s Bite by Bite)

Roast Beef, Roasted Red Pepper, and Goat Cheese Panini (Bev Cooks)

Buffalo Chicken Mini Meatballs (Whipped Baking)

Broccoli Mac and Cheese (White on Rice Couple)

Californian Grilled Cheese (Steph’s Bite by Bite)

Dessert

Cookie dough rice krispie treats-5

Beer and Bacon Pecan Bars (The Beeroness)

Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Oreos (Picky Palate)

Cookie Dough Rice Krispie Treats (Steph’s Bite by Bite)

Sugar Cookie Bars (Dinners, Dishes, and Dessert)

Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie (Bakers Royale)

Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Rich Chocolate Frosting (Sweetapolita)

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pie (Steph’s Bite by Bite)

1 RavieNomNoms September 7, 2012 at 9:00 am

I am so happy it is football season!!

2 Tosha @ Twenty-Five Plus September 7, 2012 at 9:20 am

These Bacon Cream Cheese Roll Ups look absolutely amazing! I will be trying these this year for one of our tailgates for SURE!

3 Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts September 7, 2012 at 9:42 am

So ready for football!! What a great line up. Thanks for including my bars!

4 Kristina September 7, 2012 at 3:25 pm

So excited for football season! Going to my first game this weekend :) Thanks for including me in your yummy list Steph! I’m still obsessed with that frito burger. Seriously need to get me some fritos.

5 Liz @ Tip Top Shape September 7, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I adore this post. My new roommate is obsessed with football and we’ve already decided to have many parties where she does her football thing and I feed everyone. Now I have a one-stop-shop for all my recipe needs :D

6 Choc Chip Uru September 7, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Ok so football is not the biggest thing in Australia but these Snacks could be :D
Yum!!!

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

7 Jamie @ Thrifty Veggie Mama September 8, 2012 at 6:32 pm

I am all ready for the first Sunday of football. Making chili, black bean dip, and mozzarella sticks!

8 Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. September 9, 2012 at 9:42 am

I will take one of everything please!

9 Emily @ Life on Food September 9, 2012 at 6:39 pm

I want each and every one of these. Thanks for the round up. Cannot wait for next weekend to try some out.